Posted - 11/10/2009 : 01:49:16
| How to post pictures is a frquently ask question, so it seems a sticky may be in order.
I use Photobucket and this is what I do.
1. Open a Photobucket account
2. Upload your photo
3. Click on edit above the pic and when the next screen comes up, click on resize
4. Under preset sizes, click on 800 x 600, click on Replace Original below the picture.
5. You are now ready to post to the forum.
6. To post a single pic and not the whole album, put your cursor on the picture you want to post, then click in the small box just below the pic.
7. Then page down and click on Generate HTML and IMG code in the blue box.
8. On the next screen, click on the fourth box down “IMG images for message boards”, click on edit – copy from your toolbar
9. Then while in your message on the forum click on edit-paste and you’ll have it.
If there is a better/shorter way, please let me know and when we get the best method, we'll leave this up. Also, if someone would do a step-by-step for other photo sites, we'll include them as well
East Tennessee = Almost Heaven, South
Non Competitor, "Real Pitmaster" wanabee
Weber one step